Punjab Educare app is official punjab government education official app it was published in play store in 2020. and this app is developed by Math Master, GSSS Nurpur, Jalandhar.
What is punjab educare App?
pEA or punjab educare online is punjab government education app for Different classes which offers education to students of punjab. it includes the categories of primary(lKG to 5th class), Secondary (6th to 10th class), senior Secondary (10+1 and 10+2 for all the streams arts, commerce, science) in online format. so students do not need to go to school because of this punjab educare app open. there is no Discrimination in the between students of any class or any religion which are learning.
this app was introduced in 2020 because of the COVID-19 virus which had huge impact in the education system of the india.
Sections in the Punjab educare app
in the punjab educare App there are various sections for students, teachers, exam related section and common information for all general users who visits the www.punjabeducare.org.
sections for teachers in punjab educare app :
- teachers station
- date sheet
- uddan sheet
- learning outcomes
- key activites
sections for students in punjab educare app :
- student corner
- pseb syllabus
- e- textbooks
- great scientests
- gk boosters
- world of the day
- Completions & exams
how to download students in punjab educare app?
Downloading the students in punjab educare app is very simple here is the link for download the app from play store.
|punjab educare app download link||click here to download the app|
|punjab educare official website||click here to visit|
how to use student corner :
in the student corner screen of the app you have 3 options to be selected as primary, secondary, senior secondary. these pages are then sub divided into various classes such as,
- primary(lKG to 5th class) –
- in these pages you can see the screens like nipun bharat mission, fLN NAS, sample paper, date sheet, balgeet, english is fun, Reading corner, handwriting, learning outcomes, listening lab, tv programs, summer camp, bal pratibha mela, daily slide, morning slide,study material, nas, activity poster and homework slides which is helpful for both sud
- Secondary (6th to 10th class) –
- in the secondary class section we have to select the class for which you want to proceed further.it includes the class 6,7,8,9,10. also it includes pseb, date sheet, evaluation and previous question papers. so it will be very helpful to students to get the information with the help of these app.
- after selection of each class you have to select the subject from science, maths, social science, hindi, english, computer science and punjabi for you want further information regarding that subject.
- once you select the subject then you have to select one option from Syllabus, activity module, sample paper, text books, solution, revision worksheets, activity, video material, assignments, online quiz, test and you can do any activity as per your requirement.
- senior Secondary (10+1 and 10+2 for all the streams arts, commerce, science)
- in the senior secondary option we have Different options as science activites, pictionary, different subjects which are part of 10+1 for science group , commerce group and Humanities group.
- once you have selected your stream then you have to select respected subject as per your stream Physics, Chemistry, biology and Mathematics for science. history , geography, english, political science, economics, punjabi, hindi, computer science, welcome life, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Modern Office Practise Based upon your stream of Interest.
- After that we have to select the option as per our requirement such as syllabus, sample paper, study material or online quiz it is based on you.
Techers corner in Punjab Educare App
In the punjab educare app you will get access of techers corner section in 👩🏫 Teachers’ Station. Here you will get the sections for techers which are primary wing, secondary wing, senior Secondary wing. in the primary wing teachers of primary which are from std. lKG to 5th std can use this option. in secondary wing teachers from 6th std to 10std can use this option, in senior secondary wing techers of 11th and 12th std can use this options.
Select your class
after selection of the wing you will redirected to the next screen here you have to select class then in that screen there are many options such as
- Learning Ladder
- Activity Planner
- Gyan da Rangeen Khazana
- Mother Manual
- Final Report Cards
- Aao Kheddea
- Flash Cards Akhar Number
- Picture Cards
- Picture Post Card
- Pre-Primary Manual
- Rhymes Booklet (Aao Gayie)
- Story Card (Big)
- Story Card (Long)
- Word Flash cards
- Learning Ladder
some times you will have to select the subject as per your class selection Especially for the 1st std + teachers.
nipun bharat mission
in nipun bharat mission you will get the following options –
- ਸਮੱਗਰੀ (Study Material)
- ਨਿਪੁੰਨ ਭਾਰਤ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਟੀਚੇ (NIPUN BHARAT TARGETS)
- ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਵੇਸ਼
- ਪੜਾਅ ਪਹਿਲਾ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਦੂਜਾ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਤੀਜਾ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਚੌਥਾ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਪੰਜਵਾਂ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਛੇਵਾਂ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਸੱਤਵਾਂ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਅੱਠਵਾਂ
- ਪੜਾਅ ਨੌਵਾਂ
Foundational Literacy and numeracy nAS
Here you will get the options such as
- 3rd Class Patrice Sheets
you have to select option which is required as per your requirement.
In this section you will get the latest sample paper of the selected class as per the year selected by the teacher. student also get the access for the latest sample paper for the your class.
- Final Board Paper
- Revised 5th (Primary Examination)
- Revised 8th (Middle Examination)
- 10th (Date Sheet Matriculation Examination)
- 10+2 (Sr. Secondary Examination)
- Final Non-Board Date sheet 2022-23
- Pre Board
- September 2022 Term Exam
- Bi-Monthly July,2021
English is fun
bal pratibha mela
How To Login Into Punjab Educare App?
To Login Into Punjab Educare App There Is No Login Page Is Given For All The Persons. So If You Want To Login Into PEA App Then You Have To Admin Rights To Get Logged In.
How To Get Access To PSEB Syllabus From Punjab Educare App?
To Get Access for pSEB syllabus nevigate through PSEB syllabus tab in the app