In this digital era, managing our finances effectively has become more critical than olden days. Thankfully, innovative apps like Cred are revolutionizing the way we handle our money. Whether you’re striving for better budgeting, improving your credit score, or maximizing your savings, the Cred App is a powerful tool designed to simplify and enhance your financial life.
In this blog post, we’ll provide a comprehensive introduction to the Cred App, exploring its features, benefits, and how it can empower you on your financial journey. Cred App is one of the popular App for credit card users. Most of the times from your friends or from your colleagues you may have heard about cred app.
What is Cred App ?
The Cred App is a New edge financial management application available for both iOS and Android devices. It is owned by Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd. Mumbai Based Private company. App offers a wide range of features and tools to help you streamline your finances, make informed decisions, and achieve users financial goals. By providing a centralized platform for managing users money, the Cred App empowers user with control, convenience, and valuable insights.
How to Create Account In Cred App?
Here you will get step by step procedure to Download Cred Application to Your Android or iOS Device.
- Step 1 – Click Here to Download Cred App from Play Store or App Store.
- Step 2 – Then you will be ask for enter your mobile number Enter your mobile Number there.
- Step 3 – Then we have to click on Proceed to give access to Phone State permission,SMS Permission, Location Permission
- Now you have successfully signup in the cred app.
How to Add Credit Card in CRED App?
To add Credit Card Details you have to follow these steps –
- Step 1 – Once you will get into the app there will be option Credit Card As shown in the screenshot below. Click on that option.
- Step 2 – Then you will shown the screen below here we have to select “Add Card” Option.
- Step 3 – Once you have selected that option you have to enter your credit card details. There you have to enter Credit Card Details like Name, Credit Card, Expiry Date etc.
- Step 4 – As soon as you have entered your card details those will be prompt up here. You can easily see them. In the credit card section.
In the CRED App you can see there. There are lots of options are given for user to experience the App. You can explore many things which are related to Credit card. CRED App interface is very smooth any Beginner person can easily understand the how this app will work without any hesitation.
Budget And Expense Tracking In CRED
Cred’s one of the important feature is it will automatically track your Budget and Expenses which you have spend in month with help of categories of different expenses.
If you want to see the Budget and Spending for this month you can follow these steps –
- Step 1- Goto credit card section in CRED. In the option click on Recent Spends option as shown in Screenshot.
- Step 2 – You will get to know what are the spends you have made for this month alongwith what is credit limit is available for your spend .
- You will get the recent spend alongs with spender details.
- You will get to know Categories in which how much percentage you have spent in this month.
- with the help of this information you can minimize your spends or you can control your spends according to your financial situation.
Like this you can able to check and maintain your financial habits along with CRED App.
How to Check credit score with CRED App?
If you want to check credit Score then you have to follow these steps –
- Step 1 – Go to home screen of CRED App.
- Step 2 – select Settings option
- Step 3 – Select Credit Score Option
- Step 4 – Then you will see your credit Score.If you want to see details information about your credit Score click on view Report
- Step 5 – You will get Key Factor Details which will affect your Credit Score along with your credit Card and other fanancial statement linked to your bank account.
How to Improve Credit Score with the Help of Cred?
If you wanted to improve your credit score then you have to pay your credit card bill payment on the time. In the given billing cycle which are predefined by the respected bank account which you are using.
Bill Payment Reminders in CRED
CRED is very good app related to Credit card bill payment,Utility Bill payment, Recharges and many other things.
If your mobile number which is linked to bank account is present on the WhatsApp then CRED App will help you to remind your payment. It will send amount and bill due date along in the message to pay the bill and avoid the late charges fee.
This feature is very helpful to the employees who are busy with there work and they don’t have enough time to check with the bill payment status. CRED is very helpful to them.
Conclusion on CRED App
Cred app is very helpful to Monitoring your day to day financial transactions, help to improve your cred scores, User friendly experience for New Users. With the help of cred app you can unlock your journey to smarter financial Transactions and Improve your financial freedom.